Friday, May 25, 2012

Tonight there were clouds.

They were moving very fast.
And they were dense.
And they were very low to the ground.

They looked like they were going to hit me in the face and knock me down, even though clouds can't do that because they're just foggy vapors.  They still looked like they were going to.  But I wasn't scared.  I just said, "Wow, how cool is this?  It is cool a lot."

And then I sat down in the parking lot of my complex and watched them because my neck was starting to hurt from the craning.

My betrothed was not so happy about this as he was tired and wanted to go upstairs to our apartment and retire for the evening.  I told him to go and I would go later, but he wouldn't have this.  Thought it was dangerous or something, I dunno, he's crazy.

Finally, I got up and started walking with him to our building.  But then I beheld a new wonder.  We were walking in the same direction the clouds were moving, so we moved with them.  At like nearly the same speed I think.

And it was sensational.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment